Being a small shop owner is the BEST! Since I started The Casual Bee Boutique almost a year ago I have learned so much, grown tremendously, and made the best friends.
I try not to play favorites with designs and give each and every one the love and attention it deserves, but some products and designs stand above the others in my heart.
Here’s my curated list of must-haves from the Casual Bee!
- Show Yourself Crop Top – this is my favorite item in the shop and I wear it ALL the time. The colors are so fun and I love that it’s super versatile and I can wear it out for errands, be comfortable during a long hot park day, and even wear it to the gym. It’s one of the most versatile items in the shop and the material is ultra comfy.
- The Castle Tee in Cream – it’s a staple. Designing this collection with Amanda was an absolute honor and we had so much fun creating the Park Views capsule! I’m a Tomorrowland girl so the Vintage Tomorrow Sweater also stands out as a collection favorite of mine but the Castle Tee is our best-seller and definitely takes the cake for a classic, fun MUST HAVE for pairing with yoga shorts in and out of the parks.
- Magical Day Tee – this design by Mallory truly took my breath away. The colors are stunning and it’s such a cheerful design! I love wearing tees that make people smile and this one always gets me smiles when I’m out running errands so it’s one of my favorites!
- Made of Magic Tee – I had so much fun working on this design with my friend Charlie. It’s such a fun way to let people know that you may be an adult but you are a kid at heart! I appreciate all things magical so I find myself reaching for this tee often.
- JAMBO Tee & Safari Tee – these two are SO popular! The JAMBO tee is one of the first designs I ever made so it holds a special place in my heart, and I love a nature-inspired look, especially when animal prints are involved, so LOVE these options too! Plus, they can be worn anywhere so they’re super versatile and a great addition to any tee collection!
6. Oh Bother Tee – I am obsessed with all things Hundred Acres so this was another original design from the shop that I wear often.
7. Pongo Crop Top & Yoga Shorts – This Dalmatian print is SO fun and I wear this set ALL.THE.TIME! The crop tops and yoga shorts are so comfy together and the material is so soft. I wear this to workout and for errands, and when it’s a little chillier I wear the set with a big teddy jacket for a comfy cozy look.
8. Park Snacks Sports Bra – This was my first sports bra design and is still a best-seller in the shop! The colors are so fun and despite it being a white bra, it’s easy to style as a bra top for warmer days. You can feel comfy in it knowing it’s made with quality materials and thick supportive padding.
9. Peace, Love, Magic Crewneck – The Casual Bee crews are SO comfy and I love getting them oversized. The peace, love, magic design is so simple and great for wearing ANYWHERE so I find myself reaching for it often!
10. Cool Kids Club Ringer Tee – Another fab design by Mallory and a total CLASSIC. I feel like this should be a wardrobe staple for every Disney style-lover.
What are your favorites from the Casual Bee?
Instagram accounts photographed in this post:
@amandainorlando | @magicalifeofcharlie | @mallory.drew | @onceuponafitnessco | @magically_imaginative | @confessionsofamainstreetmom | @_worldofelijah