As the self-proclaimed “Queen of Hallmark”, seasonal checklists are a MUST in my household. Save my Summer Bucket List and savor every minute of the season, and let me know what other Summer fun is on your list! Check items off one-by-one or use this as inspo to create your own list! A helpful remember to slow down and enjoy the season!
- Enjoy a summer sunset picnic
- Read a book by the pool
- Host a backyard BBQ with friends and family
- Find the nearest drive-in movie theatre for a Friday night film under the stars
- Make some homemade popsicles
- Take a road trip
- Enjoy an early morning hike
- Take a trip to your local farmer’s market and make a homemade berry pie, cheesecake or cobbler with the freshest in-season fruit!
- Invite your friends or family over for some outdoor Summer games like cornhole
- Catch some fireflies
- Go for a late night swim
- Rent a paddle-board, kayak, or canoe and enjoy some time in the water
- Enjoy an afternoon tasting at a local winery or brewery
- Find a summer food festival and enjoy all of the treats
- Make an outdoor craft or spend time trying something new like painting outside on a cool evening
- Have a beach day and hit the boardwalk
- Enjoy an amusement park or theme park and ride all the rides!
- Slow down and enjoy a movie marathon with a homemade popcorn bar and sweet treats
ENJOY & HAPPY SUMMER!